I love rosemary. I always have it growing in my garden. I love those pictures of older homes in Europe where they have tons of rosemary and lavender growing in their yard instead of boring box hedges. Useful plants make more sense to me in a yard then just an ornamental.
Anyway… I digress.
Check out this list of uses for rosemary oil:
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant- looking head of hair.
- Take internally to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
- Blend with Wintergreen and lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blends with Melalueca and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Mix equal parts Rosemary and Lavender for stress reduction.*
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
#anoiladay #essentialwellness #naturalhealth #digestion #holidays