1. Drink it in water to cool the body, soothe the stomach and freshen breath.
2. Drink it in hot water as tea with some honey to soothe the stomach.
3. Add it to hot chocolate.
4. Add 3 drops to water, or put a drop under the tongue to soothe the digestive system.
5. Keep it in a roller bottle in your purse for head tension.
6. Roll it on your sinuses for sinus pressure.
7. Place one drop on your hands, rub together and inhale before a work out or for an afternoon pick me up.
8. Place one drop on your thumb, press your thumb to the roof of your mouth to really, really open up airways.
9. Rub it on your kids feet and spine to lower body temperature.
10. Place one drop in your hand, draw a circle or line of oil across your yoga mat and enjoy the uplifting scent throughout your practice.
I have more…
11. Add it to your diffuser with wild orange for focus.
12. Add it to your diffuser with lime, smells like a mojito and uplifts your spirits.
13. Make the magic elixir
14. Add it to a roller bottle with lemon, lavender, melaleuca and frankincense to soothe seasonal issues caused by irritants like pollen.
15. Keep it in your purse as a quick, healthy breath freshener. The beadlets are a great option for this.
If you want more information on how to get the best peppermint oil in the world, message me.